This is an opportunity for intentional and structured networking, with scheduled 10-minute meetings between active Asset Managers and FORCE agents and brokers. Asset Managers who are seeking new expert REO agents can host a table during this event and accept meeting requests from agents that fit their needs and criteria. FORCE agents can submit requests to meet with attending Asset Managers that need their unique skills.
FORCE Connect Hosts
FORCE Connect FAQ
FORCE Connect will take place in Reunion D on Tuesday, September 20th from 8:00 - 10:30 a.m. CT.
FORCE Connect Meetings are 5-minutes long.
Active asset managers and FORCE agents and brokers.
You can accept a meeting request via email, mobile app, or within the online meeting platform.
- To accept via email, simply click the link provided within the email.
- To accept online, navigate to My Schedule and look for meetings shown in RED which are waiting for a response from you—click on the meeting to Accept or Decline it.
- You can mark yourself unavailable during specific dates and times by navigating to Meetings > My Schedule.
- Click the Block Schedule button at the top of the page and select the date(s) and/or time(s) you are unavailable.
You can check the status of your meeting requests by navigating to My Schedule.
- Meetings shown in RED are waiting for a response from you—click on the meeting to accept or decline it.
- Meetings shown in YELLOW are awaiting a response from the people you invited.
- Meetings shown in GREEN are confirmed by all parties. Click on a meeting to open and review the confirmed meeting details.